Because the hair we give you is your own; permanent, natural, and yours for life?
Because having hair lets you get on with your life; swimming, working with customers, dating, being photographed with family and friends, having your hair blow in the breeze and not giving it a second thought?
Because that is how we practice medicine; our relationships last a lifetime.
Hair Transplant (Restoration)
Black Hair, Light Skined Patient
Performed By - Dr. Sara Wasserbauer, M.D.
Ask A Doctor
Hello Dr. Wasserbauer,View More
I just had a procedure and I wanted to thank you for everything. I truly appreciate your professionalism, concern and understanding in answering all of my questions and making me feel comfortable during a most nervous situation. You did an amazing job and I'm extremely excited to see the results progress. I feel without a doubt that I made the best possible choice and I couldn't be happier. Thank you again for your outstanding work and for making the entire experience as pleasant as possible.
Dr. Sara Wasserbauer is an ABHRS Board Certified, California-based hair transplant surgeon. She has dedicated her professional career to the medical restoration of hair for both male pattern and female pattern hair loss. Located in Walnut Creek, CA, she believes that when performed properly, by a skilled and artistic surgeon, modern follicular unit hair transplants can have dramatic results for the patient, not only restoring their hair, but giving them back their lives and dignity.
Thanks to recent advances in hair transplant technology, natural hair restoration can be achieved for most individuals losing hair of the scalp eyelashes or eyebrows. A hair transplant surgeon is able to replace literally single hair follicles, replicating prior hair growth in a totally undetectable manner. Hair maintenance drugs such as Propecia and Rogaine can restore some hair, and more importantly slow or completely stop future hair loss.
- Hair Restoriation Doctors
- Dartmouth College - B.A. in Classical Archeology with minors in Chemistry, Biology and Psychology
- Medical College of Ohio - Medical Degree (Internal Medicine Training w/Class Leader Disignation)
- American Medical Association
- American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery
- American Board of Hair Restoration Surgery
- California Medical Society
- Solano County Medical Society
Presentations & Publications
- Takayasu's Arteritis Mimiking Pulmonary Embolism
- 2003 Colorado ACP Associates' Scientific Meeting
- The Psychology of Women's Hair Loss
- Live Surgery Workshop 2005, Orlando
- Excellent Patient Communication: From Cancer to Cancellations
- April 2003 ACP National Meeting
- Fundraising and Member Recruitment: Strategies that Work
- April 2002 ACP National Meeting - Panel Discussant
- June 2002 AMA Annual Meeting - Resident & Fellows Section
- Hydrogen Peroxide and Wound Healing
- A Theoretical and Practical Review for Hair Transplant Surgeons
Awards & Honors
- AMA National Leadership Award, '03
- Outstanding Woman Leader, MCO '01
- AMA National Membership Recruitment Award '98-'99
- Student Leader of the Year '98-'99
- New Student Leader of the Year '97-'98
- Rotary Scholarship National Finalist '98-'99
- Chase Health Advance