"you have not experienced dentistry until you have been served by us" It is our intention to provide you with an opportunity to receive excellent dental care that is sensitive and responsive to your needs.
Dental Crowns (Implant)
Performed By - Dr. Vahik Paul Meserkhani, DDS
Ask A Doctor
I'm interested in getting veneers for my front teeth. Is this the most conservative option? Also what is the average price range? Thank you!
Dear Dr. Vahik, I'd like to thank you for your exceptional work with my implants. You made the experience the best I've had with a dentist. Keeping me in formed of the process and reassuring me through each step of the process kept me calm in the chair as well as confident of my decision to go ahead with getting implants. Ive been so happy with my new smile and grateful to be done with the dental adhesive. You're the best Thank you so much respectfully yours, Dennis KellyView More
- Dennis Kelly
Dr. Vahik Meserkhani is accredited member of American Academy of Implant Dentistry and he was honored in 2002 as Associate Fellow by the Academy.
- Cosmetic Dentists
- Implant Dentists
- Graduate: Dental School Graduate 1987
- Specialized in Prothodontics and Implant Dentistry, Loma Linda University
- Surgical Fellowship in Implantology Loma Linda University
- Post Graduate: Implant Dentistry Medical College of Georgia School of Dentistry
- Post Graduate: Cosmetic Dentistry UCLA
- Member American College of Prothodontics
- Diplomate American Board of Oral Implantology
- Board Qualified Prothodontic
- Associate Fellow American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- Member American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry