Dr. Kosasa is a professor and past chief of reproductive endocrinonology at the University of Hawaii, School of Medicine. He is also a consultant for Maternal and Reproductive Health for the Food and Drug Administration.
The staff at Pacific In Vitro Fertilization Institute will take the time to ensure that all of your questions and concerns are addressed. Our clinic is open 7 days a week to make sure that we are accessible and responsive to our patients’ needs. And we are committed to providing excellent medical care with a warm, compassionate approach.
- Infertility (IVF) Specialists
- Dartmouth College - Degree in Archetecture
- McGill University School of Medicine - Medical Degree
- Brigham and Women's Medical Center - Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology and Fellowhip in Reproductive Endocrinology
- The American Society for Reproductive Medicine
- Society for Assisted Reproductive Technology
Financing programs for Infertility patients are available through Capital One Healthcare Finance - an affordable payment plan for your Infertility Treatment.