Dr. Thomas Huang is an Associate Professor at the University of Hawaii School of Medicine. He serves as a reviewer for several national and international journals and is a respected national lecturer on In Vitro Fertilization and embryo development.
The staff at Pacific In Vitro Fertilization Institute will take the time to ensure that all of your questions and concerns are addressed. Our clinic is open 7 days a week to make sure that we are accessible and responsive to our patients’ needs. And we are committed to providing excellent medical care with a warm, compassionate approach.
- Infertility (IVF) Specialists
- Served on the Board of Society for Assisted Reproduction Technology
- Chair of the Reproductive Technology Professional Group
- Secretary of the American Society for Reproductive Medicine Board of Directors
- Member of the American Association for the Advancement of Science
- Member of the American Association of Andrology