Ask A Doctor
How old do you have to be to get the fat injection
I had breast cancer removal, and a saline implant on 14 years ago. It is now very painful, around the implant and in my armpit. I am very concerned that cancer can come back between the implant and my chest wall. Any possibility of this?
I have two scars on my arms - one looks like a band but does not go all the way around and the other one is on my other arm and is pretty small in size. I have the scars as a result of tattoos removed surgically years ago. However, I am not pleased with the way the scars look and was hoping there was a way to make them at least look less noticeable, or to the point where I don't feel self conscious about them anymore. What can I do?
Would like to know about OBAGI Blue Peel service cost
Dr. Gray is simply amazing! His bedside manner, surgical techniques, and spectacular results will blow you away! He's the best cosmetic surgeon in Michigan, hands down!View More
- Heidi Malmgren, Warren
The Michigan Cosmetic Surgery Center offers a full line of outpatient cosmetic surgery in a discreet and comfortable center. As a cosmetic surgeon, Dr. Michael Gray specializes in total body aesthetic surgery. He is a leading surgeon in many forms of cosmetic surgery. Dr. Gray is most noted for Scarless Breast Augmentation and External Ultrasonic Liposuction. Dr. Gray has extensive experience in other forms of cosmetic surgery including face lifts, neck lifts, eye lifts, tummy tucks, and laser resurfacing to name a few.
- Anti-Aging Specialists
- Cosmetic Surgeons
- Facial Plastic Surgeons
The wide scope of training acquired by Dr. Gray enables him to provide you the broadest range of cosmetic surgery options to choose from. Dr. Gray graduated Cum Laude from the University of Miami where he also received a Presidential Scholarship. He earned a Doctorate of Osteopathic Medicine from Southeastern University of Health Sciences – College of Osteopathic Medicine in Florida. His residency was at Midwestern University – Chicago Osteopathic Medical Centers and was Chief Resident. Dr. Gray completed his cosmetic surgery fellowship there specializing in Total Body Aesthetic Surgery accredited through the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery, as well as a Fellowship from the Maxillofacial Surgery Department of Northwestern University School of Dentistry in Chicago.
- Basic and Advanced Trauma Life Support - 1991
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support - Instructor - 1992-1993
- Advanced Laporoscopic Techniques - Rush - Presbyterian St. Lukes Hospital - 1991
- The International Symposium and Workshop on Modern Facelift Surgery and Facial Implantoloty - Northwestern University Dental School - 1993
- American College of Osteopathic Surgeons - Board Certified - 1996
- Basic Life Support - 1998
- Live Surgery Workshop - Breast Augmentation and Mastopexy - 1997
Dr. Gray is a member of:
- The American Academy Cosmetic Surgery
- The American College of Osteopathic Surgeons
- The American Osteopathic Association
- The Michigan Osteopathic Medical Association.
- The Graduate Medical Academy of Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Florida Osteopathic Medical Association 1994-1995
- American Academy Aesthetic and Restorative Surgery
- American Society for Bariatric Surgery
- ACA Grants & Exhibits Committee of the ACOS 1996-1997
- Young Surgeons Committee of the ACOS 1996-1997
- Surgery Access Committee ASBS 1998
Financing is available, please call the office for complete details.