Face Lift Surgery (Rhytidectomy)
Patient received good result
Performed By - Dr. Michael L. Eisemann, MD
"I am happy to say that I am very pleased with the results of my face lift and upper blepharaplasty. My goal was to improve the appearance of my facial skin and lessen the appearance of scarring from acne. I feel Dr. Eisemann did a wonderful job in accomplishing both of these goals for me. I had previosuly had two other procedures done by different doctors to lesson the appearance of my acne scars and had very poor results. Dr. Eisemann, however, was able to use his skill and expertise to give me not only a younger looking face, but one with less noticeable scarring. I am very grateful to him for this. Consequently, I am recommending Dr. Eisemann to any of my friends who are considering any type of plastic surgery. Also, I would like to thank everyone in the office for their friendly and helpful attitude and their patience for all the many times I called with questions."View More
- L. E.
- Plastic Surgeons
- Colgate University, B.A.
- Jefferson Medical College
- Yale University, Residency (General Surgery)
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Chief Resident, Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
- Baylor College of Medicine, Plastic Surgery Residency
•American Board of Plastic Surgery
•American Board of Otolarynogology
•Elected President of the Houston Society of Plastic Surgeons
•Listed in the "Guide to Top Doctors" as top-rated plastic surgeon in Texas
•Selected by "Inside Houston Magazine" as one of the Top Doctors in Harris county and Bayou City.
Dr. Michael Eisemann currently operates at the Eisemann Cosmetic DaySurgery Center and also at Methodist Hospital, St. Lukes Hospital and other area hospitals.
- Fellow American College of Surgeons
- Houston Society of Plastic Surgeons, President 1999-2000
- American Board of Plastic Surgery
- American Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons
- Lipoplasty Society of North America
- American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- American Society of Head and Neck Surgeons
- American Society of Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Board of Otolarngology-Head and Neck Surgery
- American Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory-Surgery Facilities
Unfortunately, economics often dictate what procedure a patient can or cannot have performed. We have a long-standing relationship with Cosmetic Fee Plan, which can get you financed for virtually any procedure. You can even fill out your application on-line, and one of their agents will contact you with an answer within 24 hours Don’t let economic worries dictate what you can or cannot accomplish, we can help you!
If you have a specific question about financing give us a call at our office!