Our 5-star rating wasn't because we ended getting pregnant and having our son. If the outcome were different, I'd still provide this rating. Our journey was long and tough with several heartaches over a few years. We had two losses and just as we were about to "give up," we got one more chance to join a study that finally resulted in our having a child. Dr. Feinman was a champion for me to make sure I was considered. To make it through meant having an informed, expert doctor surrounded by a front and back staff that was warm, welcoming and kind. Dr. Feinman is always on your side wanting the best outcome for you, your health and your family. He knows when you need the hug or that firm squeeze on the shoulder to demonstrate that he's there, on you team.View More
- Kristin A.
Michael Feinman MD performed one of the first transvaginal ultrasound guided egg retrievals in America and the first in New York, developed one of the first anonymous egg donor programs in the world, at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine in New York in 1987, and has featured on the cover of the New York Times and ABC Evening News.
His areas on interest include third-party parenting, implantation failure (http://ivfimplantationfailureclinic.com), minimal stimulation and natural cycle IVF for poor prognosis patients, and strategies for minimizing multiple pregnancies. Dr. Feinman regularly holds free fertility 101 seminars.
- Infertility (IVF) Specialists
- University of California, Los Angeles
- University of California, Los Angeles Medical School
- Residency in Obstetrics & Gynecology Sloane Hospital for Women, Columbia-Presbyterian Medical Center, New York City
- Fellowship in Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia
- Board Certification in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility & Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Los Robles Medical Center
- Huntington Memorial Hospital
- Associate Clinical Professor, UCLA
- American College of Obstetricians & Gynecologists
- American Society for Reproductive Medicine
- Society of Reproductive Endocrinologists
- Association of Private Assisted Reproductive Technology
With their easy loan process and competitive rates, CapexMD ensures the financial aspects of treatment are not an obstacle to achieving your dream of a family. CapexMD offers a wide variety of loan options, allowing you to attain the necessary financing required to make your treatment affordable. Each loan program is designed to fit your individual circumstances and once approved, their Fertility Loan Specialists will work closely with your fertility center to ensure the funds are secured prior to the commencement of your treatment.