Dr. McNamee is an Associate Clinical Professor at the University of Hawaii School of Medicine, with 37 years of infertility experience including microsurgery, laparoscopy, hysteroscopy, laser surgery, ultrasound and pelviscopy. His writings are widely published and he is a respected lecturer at national and international conferences on reproductive medicine.
- Infertility (IVF) Specialists
- Northwestern University - B.S. Degree
- Stanford University School of Medicine - M.D. Degree
- The American Society for Reproductive Medicine
- Society for Assisted Reproductive Technology