Eyelid Lift Surgery (Blepharoplasty)
This patient had a blepharoplasty in the office. No brow work was desired.
Performed By - Dr. Mayli Davis, M.D.
Ask A Doctor
If I have a raised mole removed on my bottom eyelid along the lashline, Would I be able to still grow eyelashes where the mole was removed?
Hello I have stretch marks on my butt and back of leg . I'm a african American and Ive tried every product in stores but nothing prescribed . What do you recommend that's prescribed or do you recommend treatment to be done .
after i have a baby i got dark sport on my leg my arm. would would be the right doctor to do it.
My face is very oily one day I was watching The Doctors show saw they were putting an injection on her face for her oily face. How much is a procedure like that? Thanks.
Dr Davis is outstanding! was very pleased with the outcome of my procedure and will consult with her for other things as well in the future..View More
- Mose Green, Comanche
The goal of the Advanced Eyelid Surgery & Laser Center is to provide excellent medical services in a caring manner. Our entire staff strives to provide time and personal attention to address the needs and concerns of each patient.
Mayli Davis, MD is the medical director of the Advanced Eyelid Surgery & Laser Center in Fort Worth, Texas (TX). As a woman, Dr. Davis brings a femine touch and understanding of aesthetic procedures that many patients now seek. She strives to keep updated on the latest surgical and technical developments in order to provide her patients with the most advanced medical care possible.
- Anti-Aging Specialists
- Cosmetic Surgeons
- Ophthalmology: Oculoplastics
- Vein Treatment Specialists
- Undergraduate and Medical Degree: The University of Kansas (Lawerence, Kansas)
- Internship: Good Samaritan Medical Center (Phoenix, Arizona)
- Ophthalmology Residency: Mayo Clinic (Rochester, Minnesota)ý
- Ophthalmic Plastic and Orbital Surgery Fellowship: University of Texas Southwestern Medical Centerý(Dallas, Texas)
- American Academy of Ophthalmology (AAO)
- American Society of Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (ASOPRS)
- Plaza Day Surgery
- Plaza Medical Center
- All Saints Hospital
- Cooks Children's Medical Center
- Harris HEB Hospital
- Baylor Grapevine Hospital
We accept cash, check, all major credit cards and work with most insurance companies. Please contact the office for further details.