Board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Steven Lynch performs the full spectrum of cosmetic and reconstructive procedures for the face, breasts and body. With more than 30 years of surgical experience, paired with the latest research and modern equipment, he offers exceptional surgical skill delivered with compassion and dedication to patient care.
Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty)
This young lady is the mother of one and has the stretch marks and fatty deposits that many patients find disappointing. The patient has had a tummy tuck and thereby removing most of the bothersome areas in the lower abdomen. All of the tissue from a point above the naval down to the pubic hair is removed. The muscles are tightened and closure is completed. Note the definition of the abdominal muscles. This comes from the combination of procedures as liposuction in the waist area greatly compliments the tummy tuck. Very happy patient. Shown 6 weeks post op. Improvements can continue for 8-10 months post op. (Please refer to Liposuction category)
Performed By - Dr. Steven M. Lynch, M.D., F.A.C.S.
Ask A Doctor
This is actually about Lipo-Vibe. Are there any supplements I should not take before or after this treatment?
I have a scar from a birthmark removal on my face I would like to know how I could decrease the look of this scar and the scar also has pigmentation on it I think it's from the birthmark that left some spots from it
I am 77 years old. Am I to old to get a nose job.
Dr. Lynch is the absolute best. Take it from someone who has been through it all. Unfortunately, I have had the opportunity to meet and get to know surgeons from locations all over New York State. None of which have yet to compare with Dr. Lynch or the entire experience I have had with him. Just from my initial consultation I knew Dr. Lynch was the right decision and the right Doctor for me and this procedure. I would recommend Dr. Lynch to anyone who is considering any type of plastic surgery. I am not even 2months post-op, my scars are barely visable and I feel better than ever before. Dr. Lynch truely helped me understand that Confidence is Beautiful, I thank you for this Dr. Lynch!View More
- Jonna Stone, Hudson Valley
Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Dr. Steven Lynch is a dedicated cosmetic surgeon practicing in the Albany, New York area. Dr. Lynch's expertise draws patients from all areas of New York, including Troy and Schenectady.
Our goal at our Albany New York plastic surgery practice is to bring you the kind of results you want in an environment that is friendly, open and comfortable. To meet the needs of our aesthetic patients, we offer a wide range of cosmetic, reconstructive and corrective surgery in addition to our extensive Skin Care Center services. Comprehensive treatment and patient satisfaction are our top priorities.
- Cosmetic Surgeons
- Facial Plastic Surgeons
- Medical Spas & Medspas
- Plastic Surgeons
Dr. Lynch graduated from the University of Kentucky Medical School and completed specialized training at The Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota.
Training in general surgery at Upstate Medical School in Syracuse, New York, making him eligible for board certification in general surgery.
Training in plastic surgery at Albany Medical Center with specialized postgraduate training at University of California San Francisco.
Dr. Lynch did further training in plastic cosmetic surgery with world renowned plastic surgeon Dr. John Bostwick at Emory University.
- BS biology, chemistry, math
- MS physical-organic chemistry
- MD University of Kentucky General Surgery - Upstate Medical Center Plastic Surgery - Albany Medical Center Post Graduate
- Microsurgery University of California Double Boarded - General Surgery and Plastic Surgery.
- Board Certified - General Surgery
- Board Certified - Plastic Surgery
- Member, National Board of Medical Examiners (NBME)
- Fellow American College of Surgeons (FACS)
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS)
- American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (ASAPS)
- American Academy of Cosmetic Surgeons (AACS)
- American Board of Surgery (ABS)
- American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery, Inc (ASLMS)
- American Medical Association (AMA)
- Northeast Plastic Surgery Society (NPSS)
- Chief Plastic Surgery, Albany Medical Center, South Clinical Campus
- Previous Chief of Staff, AMC-SCC
- Previous elected President, Federation of Upstate Plastic Surgeons
- Presented Susan G. Komen "Make a Difference" Award Governor's Mansion 2000
- Over 8000 cosmetic procedures performed.
Dr. Lynch currently holds a teaching appointment at Albany Medical Center as an associate clinical professor of plastic surgery.
He was previously an assistant professor of plastic surgery at Stoneybrook Hospital on Long Island.