After you visit Dr Rothaus you'll find that your decision for cosmetic surgery was one of the best things you ever did for yourself. Why waite contact our office today!
A board-certified plastic surgeon for over 25 years, Dr. Rothaus's clinical experience and extensive knowledge of aesthetic, reconstructive surgery and laser surgery are matched only by his commitment to you. His philosophy, that you and the doctor should be partners in healthcare, ensures you’re well-informed of all options, rights, and expectations but, most importantly, that you make the right decision regarding your care.
- Cosmetic Surgeons
- Facial Plastic Surgeons
- Plastic Surgeons
- Vein Treatment Specialists
- Dr. Rothaus earned his B.S. as an intensive molecular biology major at Yale College, graduating Magna Cum Laude with honors.
- His success continued at Harvard Medical School where he also graduated with honors.
- Dr. Rothaus completed both his surgical internship and residency at the prestigious Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center.
- He carried out his residency in plastic surgery at the New York Hospital-Cornell University Medical Center, to which he returned as an attending staff and faculty member after performing his microsurgical fellowship at the University of Louisville Hospital, one of the most prestigious medical research facilities in the world.
- Dr. Rothaus passed the rigorous examinations required for his board certification in plastic surgery in 1982.
- Clinical Assistant Professor of Surgery at Cornell University Medical College
- Assistant Attending Surgeon at the New York Presbyterian Hospital
- Assistant Attending Surgeon at the Hospital for Special Surgery
- Attending Surgeon the New York United Hospital
- Visiting Associate Physician at the Rockefeller University Hospital
- American Society of Plastic Surgery
- American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- American Society of Laser Medicine and Surgery
- New York County and State Medical Societies