Ask A Doctor
My husband has a lot of eye pain in one eye, although he says he can see well (he wears eyeglasses for closeup vision). He has seen his optometrist who prescribed the glasses, and a couple of ophthalmologists plus a neuro-ophthalmologist about this condition, and all his tests and exams come up negative. What type of doctor would he need to see? Not averse to hearing "psychiatrist"; not kidding. This is real.
Dr. Jeffrey Boomer is a Board Certified ophthalmologist that specializes in laser vision correction, corneal transplants and cataract surgery. During his residency and fellowship years, Dr. Boomer researched several technologies that are directed towards aiding difficult surgeries.
- LASIK - Laser Eye Surgeons
- B.S. in Microbiology: Kansas State University
- Medical Degree: University of Kansas School of Medicine in Kansas City
- Internship in Internal Medicine: University of Oklahoma's Department of Internal Medicine
- Residency in Ophthalmology: University of Dean A. McGee Eye Institute
- Fellowship in Cornea and External Disease: Dean A. McGee Eye Institute
Financing is accepted, please contact the office for more details on how to apply.