Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty)
45 yo after 97lb weight loss underwent abdominoplasty - pictures taken 3month post op
Performed By - Dr. H. Christopher Coley
Dear Dr. Coley - I just wanted to tell you thank you so much for all of the time, effort and precision that you put into my procedure. I would have never imagined cosmetic surgery could be so easy.View More
The courtesy that was shown by your staff was impeccable and made me feel at ease immediately. The beauty and cleanliness of your facility was also very comforting. I can't tell you how pleased I am with my results! I feel like you waved a magic wand instead of a scalpel.
It is rare to find a doctor whose bedside manner matches the quality of his work. You truly are in the perfect field.
- American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- American Board of Cosmetic Surgery
- American College of Surgeons
- American Board of Surgery
- American Association for Surgery of the Hand
- Anti-Aging Specialists
- Cosmetic Surgeons
- Facial Plastic Surgeons
- Medical Spas & Medspas
- Plastic Surgeons
- Graduate of University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill - BA Chemistry, Pre-Med 1993
- Graduate of American University of the Caribbean - Medical School - Honors - 2001
Completed a five - year General Surgery Residency - Pitt Co. Memorial Hospital, Greenville, NC.
Completed an extensive fellowship in Cosmetic Surgery in Little Rock, AR, offered by the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
Completed an esteemed fellowship in Hand and Microsurgery at the Christine M. Kleinert Institute for Hand and Microsurgery in Louisville, KY
- Dr. Coley has partnered with Care Credit to make your cosmetic surgery more affordable. Contact his office for details!