Liposuction Surgery (Lipoplasty)
This female patient chose abdominal liposuction to reshape her stomach and love handles. Dr. Pina removed fatty deposits from her lower abdomen and sides in order to achieve a trimmer, more pleasing silhouette.
Performed By - Dr. Edward Pina, MD, FACS
Ask A Doctor
I have been trying to lose weight for 10 yr and I want to know about the Abdominoplasty,is it for life or you gain the weight back.I'm 350lbs and I would like to get to 195-210.
I had bypass surgery 7 years ago. Can I get it done again
Dr. Pina specializes in artistic cosmetic surgery and natural enhancements with minimal downtime and minimal scarring using the latest technology available in the following procedures:
Face and Neck Lifts, Eye and Brow Lifts, Rhinoplasty and Nose Reshaping, Breast Augmentation, Breast Lifts and Reductions, Body Conturing and Sculpturing by Liposuction, Tummy Tucks, Brazilian Butt Lifts, Buttock Augmentation, and Mommy Makeovers. We also serve the male population by providing male breast reduction (Gynecomastia), and male Liposuction and Body Sculpting.
- Cosmetic Surgeons
- Facial Plastic Surgeons
- Vein Treatment Specialists
- Weight Loss Specialists
- 1980-1985 Bachelor of Science in Biology, Texas Tech University, Lubbock, Texas.
- 1985-1989 Doctor of Medicine, The University of Texas Medical School, Houston, Texas.
- 1989-1990 General Surgery Internship, Beth Israel Medical Center, New York City, New York.
- 1990-1994 General Surgery Residency, Beth Israel Medical Center, New York City, New York.
- 2007-2008 General Cosmetic Surgery Fellowship, Jim English MD, FACS, Little Rock, Arkansas.
- 1995 - Board Certified in General Surgery by The American Board of Surgery
- 2004 - Board Recertification in General Surgery by The American Board of Surgery
- 2009 - Board Eligible in General Cosmetic Surgery by The American Board of Cosmetic Surgery
- Fellow of The American College of Surgeons
- American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Texas Medical Association
- East Harris County Medical Society
- Hispanic American Medical Association of Houston
- Capital One Medical
- Care Credit