Ask A Doctor
I have horrible dark circles under my eyes, I eat very well and get a decent amount of sleep. I exercise 6 times a week. I'm a 36 yr old male in great shape. Iv'e tried several different creams, cucumber treatment and such, nothing seems to work. Ive read about laser treatments and pigmentation injections? Any help would be great! Thanks Joe
How much does hair transplant cost per graft?
my hands are extremly dry, so dry that my fingers, nuckels and palms split open and bleed. I can't git rid of it. I put hand cream on them all the time, that helps a little. It's been about 2 years now and it doesn't clear up. what can I do
Patients come to our practice with concerns about their appearance and well being. With more than 25 years experience in Dermatology and Dermatologic Cosmetic Surgery Dr. Lack remains excited when correcting hair loss problems, body image problems or uncomfortable skin diseases.
First and foremost Dr. Lack is committed to treating skin disease. His experience is a valuable asset in diagnosing and treating skin problems and in giving physical and emotional relief to patients with acne, eczema, psoriasis, rosacea, and a host of other skin dieases. His pioneering work in tumescent liposculpture as well as his work with lasers and a host of non-invasive rejuvenation procedures make him an ideal dermatologist to treat medical and cosmetic conditions.
Our medical and surgical hair restoration clinic provides the most up to date diagnostic tests for hair loss and the most modern treatments available including topical and systemic medications and low level laser hair loss therapy. In addition we provide state of the art follicular unit hair transplantation, and eyelash and eyebrow transplantation.
Dr. Lack has the advantage of being Medical Director of MetropolitanMD where he has access to the latest innovations in laser surgery and radiofrequency skin therapy. In addition he is able to use advanced cosmeceuticals from different parts of the world to supplement products we produce in the United States. He also has the benefit of working with John Rachel, MD, a double-board certified Facial Plastic Surgeon and Joseph Franco, MD, a double-board certified Plastic Surgeon. Together the three make up MetropolitanMD and provide a comprehensive environment to treat any problems associated with appearance or skin diseases.
- Cosmetic Dermatologists
- Hair Restoriation Doctors
- Vein Treatment Specialists
- Dr. Lack received his medical degree from the University of Missouri and studied dermatology at the University of Illinois.
- He trained with renowned physicians including:
- Dr. Gary Fenno, known as the father of modern cosmetic surgery
- Dr. Jeffrey Klein, known as the father of liposculpture
- Dr. Pierre Fournier, co-inventor of liposuction and lipofilling techniques
- Dr. Matt Levitt, pioneer in hair transplant surgery
- He has authored more than 20 articles and book chapters in the medical literature
- Editor of the Written Examination of the American Board of Cosmetic Surgery 1997-2007
- President of the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery 2007-2008
- Diplomate of the American Board of Cosmetic Surgery in Dermatologic Cosmetic Surgery
- Diplomate of the American Board of Dermatology
- Unicorn Financial
- CapitalOne Healthcare Finance