Breast Augmentation (Breast Implants)
This 33 year old patient consulted with Dallas Cosmetic Sureon Dr. Kevin Light requesting breast augmentation surgery without a breast lift. She has breast fed 3 children and was unhappy with her sagging breasts and their size. Dr. Light proceeded with surgery using a peri-areolar (under the nipple) incision and 375cc saline implants place under the muscle. The one hour surgery was performed using only IV sedation and local anesthesia (she doesn't remember a thing!) Before and after breast augmentation pictures were taken 5 months post-operatively. She was thrilled with the results!
Performed By - Dr. Dr. Kevin Light, D.O., MBA
Ask A Doctor
already had one mole removed , melanoma, had another scraped, not normal and has to be removed, deep, is there such a thing as a mole doctor in the dermatologist field that does it all at once, not having to send off to lab and redo.
I'm confused about gynocomastia surgery and the return of tissue after surgery. If the glands are removed and not due to excess fat why could it possibly return? I've read many articles stating things like: gyno can return if the underlying cause isn't fixed, such as steroids, opiates, hormones. This statement confuses me because in my thinking if the glands have been removed how is it possible for the glands to start growing again? Is this statement true when referring to gland removal and can anyone explain to me how glands work and are produced? If the gland is removed can a new one grow in it's place or is it gone forever, never to return? Thank you very much for anyone taking the time to answer me!!
I just wanted to thank you, and the entire staff for an outstanding job. Everything is fine and I am already pleased with the results. I just wanted to very sincerely thank you all, and Dr. Light for what you have done for me. You helped me in more ways than you will ever know. Please tell my nurse who did my lab work/paper work that I have diamonds in the mail for her...Ha ha! Thank you all again.View More
- Matthew B
Dr. Kevin Light has over 28 years of extensive surgical experience. He practiced general surgery and trauma surgery internationally with the US Air Force for many years before focusing his practice exclusively on cosmetic surgery. He and his staff understand that cosmetic surgery is a big decision and they make sure all your concerns are addressed to help you make that decision.
- Cosmetic Surgeons
- Facial Plastic Surgeons
- Michigan State University - BS, Biochemistry (honors)
- Des Moines University - College of Osteopathic Medicine and Surgery - DO
- Genesys Regional Medical Center, Flint, Mich - General Surgery Residency
- King Drew Medical Center, Los Angeles, CA - Trauma Surgery
- University of Texas at Austin, McCombs School of Business - MBA
- Fellow, American Osteopathic Board of Surgery
- American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine
- Texas Cosmetic Surgical Society
- Diplomat of the National Board of Medical Examiners
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support Provider - American Heart Association
- American College of Osteopathic Surgeons - member
- Fellow, American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- Age Management Medicine Group
Dr. Light spent years as an Air Force General and Trauma Surgeon and has practiced internationally, including Germany, England, Kingdom of Jordan, Saudi Arabia (during the first Gulf War) and Cuba.