Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty)
These photos were taken 2 weeks after surgery
Performed By - Dr. David Davila, DO
Ask A Doctor
How much are saline implants running?
already had one mole removed , melanoma, had another scraped, not normal and has to be removed, deep, is there such a thing as a mole doctor in the dermatologist field that does it all at once, not having to send off to lab and redo.
As of Jan 06 2006 I have been a changed woman. I have changed physically as well as emotionally. My breasts were not even a 32A and I am a big swimsuit model in the urban magazines because of my small waist and big butt. To everyone else my body was to die for, to me it died. I was ashamed to buy things out of Victoria's Secret. But thanks to your help I am a total package with more attitude and new jobs.View More
- Freida of Marrero, Louisiana
Dr. David Davila and all of his staff at Houston Cosmetic Surgery are committed to providing the highest level of care in a comfortable, friendly atmosphere. Breast augmentation, breast lift, breat reduction, tummy tuck, liposuction, and buttock augmentation are some of the most popular procedures performed by Dr. Davila.
- Anti-Aging Specialists
- Cosmetic Surgeons
- Facial Plastic Surgeons
- Ophthalmology: Oculoplastics
Dr. David Davila is Board Certified from the American Osteopathic Board of Surgery in general surgery and American Board of Cosmetic Surgery in full body cosmetic surgery. After earning his medical degree and graduating near the top of his class from the University of North Texas Health Science Center of Fort Worth, Texas, Dr. Davila completed a five-year general surgery residency at Tulsa Regional Medical Center in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Fueled by a desire to pursue a career in cosmetic surgery, Dr. Davila completed numerous rotations; some extended, with plastic and cosmetic surgeons across the United States. He completed a full body cosmetic surgery fellowship under the direction of Dr. Angelo Cuzalina of Tulsa Surgical Arts in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
- Board certified in general surgery by the American Osteopathic Board of Surgery
- General Cosmetic Surgery - AACS. Full Body Cosmetic Surgery Fellowship - Tulsa Surgical Arts - Tulsa, Oklahoma (2003-04)
- General Surgery - Resident - Tulsa Regional Medical Center - Tulsa, Oklahoma (1998-2003)
- Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine - University of North Texas Health Science Center at Ft. Worth, Texas (1994-1998)
- Master of Arts - Baylor University at Waco, Texas (1991-92)
- Bachelor of Science - Baylor University at Waco, Texas (1986-1990)
- American Board of Cosmetic Surgery
- American Academy of Cosmetic Surgeons
- American Osteopathic Association
- American College of Osteopathic Surgeons
- Texas Osteopathic Medical Association
- Harris County Medical Society
- Texas Medical Association
We offer financing for qualified patients through CareCredit. CareCredit, the leader in patient/client financing, has helped more than 1 million patients/clients get the treatment or procedures they needed and wanted. With a comprehensive range of plan options, for treatment or procedure fees from $1 to over $25,000, we offer a plan and a low monthly payment to fit comfortably into almost every budget.