Los Angeles nevus of Ota birthmark removal.
Performed By - Dr. Celibre Laser Skin Care,
My laser treatments at Celibre were performed in a comfortable atmosphere giving me results that were beyond anything a spa could do for my skin. Celibre has a clean and friendly environment and the doctors and nurses made me feel very comfortable. They understood my needs and were always there to walk me through each step of the procedure. Now I'm happy about my skin and don't feel the need to hide behind make-up! The look that Celibre has helped me achieve is beyond what I thought would be possible and the confidence they gave me is priceless.View More
At Celibre, we offer the safest and most effective laser and injection treatments available using the most current FDA-approved procedures. By delivering superior results and the highest level of patient care we have become a trusted name in the laser and injection industry.
Celibre differs from other medical facilities and medispas that use a “one size fits all" approach to laser dermatology.
Instead of using the same piece of equipment to treat every skin condition, we use over ten different state-of-the-art lasers – each one specifically designed to treat one particular condition. Because we focus on using the most appropriate technology for each condition, we are able to customize a treatment program for your specific situation and deliver outstanding results. Our lasers are state-of-the-art and our medical staff are expertly trained to ensure your safety. In addition, our organization serves as a California board certified laser training program for nurses and physicians.
Because your complete satisfaction is our goal, we only provide treatments that have proven to be effective. All of our state-of-the-art lasers are FDA approved, and we’ve chosen them solely because of their effectiveness in treating specific skin conditions. Because our lasers are some of the best available in the industry, we consistently exceed our patients’ high expectations. Our injection specialists attend workshops and formal training seminars regularly to ensure that they are providing our patients with the newest and best injection techniques.
An Experienced Organization
Dr. Harold J. Kaplan, facial plastic surgeon with over 30 years experience, is the founder of Celibre Medical. Dr. Kaplan has served as a clinical Associate Professor of Surgery at UCLA, and has used cosmetic lasers extensively in his practice since the early 1990’s.
Other physicians’ offices turn to Celibre’s experience for their laser training needs. Our facility is a licensed continuing education provider, offering a premier training program for doctors, physician’s assistants and nurses to advance their skills in the safest, most current cosmetic laser techniques.
- Cosmetic Dermatologists
- Cosmetic Surgeons
- Facial Plastic Surgeons
- Medical Spas & Medspas
- Vein Treatment Specialists
- Dr. Harold Kaplan is a board certified plastic surgeon who has more than 25 years of experience with facial plastic surgery. Dr. Kaplan founded Celibré Medical Corporation, a provider of laser based cosmetic skin care treatments in Torrance, Calif.
- Dr. Kaplan is a graduate of the University of Wisconsin, and the Stritch School of Medicine at Loyola University. He has been licensed as a physician in the state of California since 1972.
- Dr. Kaplan has published 15 professional journal articles and contributed four chapters to various medical books. He also has presented research and/or taught courses to professional peers at approximately 18 national surgical meetings.
- Among his many affiliations, Dr. Kaplan previously served as the chairman of the board for the South Bay Independent Physicians, a 550-member physician’s organization, and served as president of the Los Angeles County Medical Association (LACMA), Southwest District.
- In addition to Celibré, Dr. Kaplan also maintains a private practice in Torrance, Calif., where he focuses on primarily cosmetic surgical procedures. Previously, Dr. Kaplan was a clinical associate professor of Surgery at the University of California at Los Angeles (UCLA), where he taught facial plastic surgery to resident physicians. He also has served as the director of Facial Plastic Surgery at UCLA-Harbor General Hospital.
We attempt to make our laser treatment programs available and affordable to all. Financing programs and personal checks are both accepted. Financing programs include Unicorn, Capital One and Care Credit. Please contact the office for complete details.