The staff is amazing. From the moment we walked in there, we were treated with kindness and respect. Everyone honestly cares for youView More
Dr. Kessel is an Associate Professor in the Division of Reproductive Endocrinology, Department of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Women's Health of the University of Hawaii John A. Burns School of Medicine. He has also published over 100 articles, chapters, books and abstracts.
The staff at Pacific In Vitro Fertilization Institute will take the time to ensure that all of your questions and concerns are addressed. Our clinic is open 7 days a week to make sure that we are accessible and responsive to our patients’ needs. And we are committed to providing excellent medical care with a warm, compassionate approach.
- Infertility (IVF) Specialists
- Oberlin College
- University of Cincinnati College of Medicine
- University of California - Residency and Fellowship
- Society of Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists