Ask A Doctor
I had to c-sections and my tubes were cut tied and burned I want to have another baby iam 32 is this possible.
How much money would it cost. To have a tubal ligation reversal. Done
How much does a Tubal Ligation Reversal cost and can I do a payment plan
I had female surgery 3 years agao and I had all my parts taken out and now I am having trouble with orgasms I have to use toys. do you have any suggestions for me?
As the Director of Midwest Fertility Center since its inception in 1984, it has been my privilege to witness the hundreds of miracles that have been born through our efforts. We are committed to providing the highest level of care to infertile couples.
- Infertility (IVF) Specialists
- Medical Degree at Tel Aviv University-Israel
- Training in Reproductive Endocrinology at Harvard University School of Medicine
- Training in Reproductive Endocrinology at Tufts University
- Specialty training in Obstetrics and Gynecology at Tufts University in Boston
- American Society of Reproductive Medicine
- American Medical Association
Midwest Fertility Center contracts with a variety of local and national insurance carriers, HMO, and PPO networks. Often, our patients find they have more insurance coverage than anticipated. Please contact MFC to confirm your specific coverage. MFC also accepts most major credit cards and has extended payment plans.
Don't have insurance? Check our:
Shared Success Program
- Our IVF Fee Reimbursement Program is another way we can enhance our services to our patients. This program enables us to share our success with our patients and by reimbursing IVF fees permitting them to continue and pursue further treatment.
Pre Paid Packages
- MFC offers pre paid treatment packages for Clomid, IVF, injectable cycles and various procedures that are not insurance covered.
Family Fee Plan
- A national financial service specifically tailored to the unique needs of fertility treatment offering low monthly payments with fixed interest rates and flexible terms.