I called every single (and I mean EVERY SINGLE) fertility clinic in all of SoCal, and ended up going with HRC Encino-and I am very glad I did. Dr. Alison Peck, her nurse Jennie Tran, and the entire staff were amazing to work with. Fertility issues can be fraught with fear and anxiety, but everyone at HRC was so supportive during my treatments, and I couldn't have asked for a better experience. My appointments were quick and efficient, I was never left waiting like I have in other offices, and Jennie was also so quick to respond to any and all of my questions. Entrusting Dr. Peck and the HRC family with my health was an excellent decision.View More
- Carley S.
- Infertility (IVF) Specialists
- Undergraduate: University of Wisconsin, Madison
- Medical School: Tel Aviv University, Sackler School of Medicine
- Residency: Obstetrics and Gynecology
- University of Southern California, Los Angeles County Women's & Children's Hospital
- Fellowship: Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Montefiore Medical Center
HRC Fertility, through our trusted partner CapexMD, is able to offer our patients financing programs for the fertility treatments they will need to get pregnant. CapexMD has financing options to meet almost everyone’s budget.