X's Q & A

Q&A: How can I handle panic attacks without medication?

If you haven’t already done so, I recommend that you see a mental health therapist to help you with your panic attacks.  They can fully assess your problems, provide treatment, make recommendations and refer you to a psychiatrist who can prescribe and manage your medications.

I would like to find out more about the details of your case and I am happy to provide a phone consultation free of charge.  Therapy may be a good option for you to consider as an adjunct to medication to help alleviate your symptoms. You can feel free to contact me and I can call you. 

© Copyright 2018 LocateADoc. All rights reserved.