X's Q & A

Q&A: What can I do to hear better with wax build up in my ears?

The patient will need a consult with the physician to check the wax impaction and have it chcked first. After that is settled, a hearing exam would be scheduled. Please call our office for an appointment. Thank you for your inquiry.

© Copyright 2018 LocateADoc. All rights reserved.