X's Q & A

Q&A: What Could Make My Throat Close Up and Spasm?

Although having a small trachea is certainly a possibility, if this has been going on this long and is getting worse, it might be time to do more. If your Family Physician is unable to get a more definitive diagnosis, you should consider requesting a referral to a specialist, either an ENT or a Gastroenterologist. I hope this helps.

© Copyright 2018 LocateADoc. All rights reserved.