Ask A Doctor
Question: I am 45 my future husband and I want to have kids together.Can I still get my tubel reversed.I would also like to do inplantation were they take my eggs and his sperm and inplant them in me.Is this possible.Is there any insurance that would help with cost.What would it be.
Answer: Good Afternoon Charlene,          Thank you for contacting our center via LocateADoc.Com. In order to better evaluate your situation,  I recommend that you contact our office to set up a free phone consultation with one of our reproductive specialists. Please contact our office.      
Question: I'm a 34 year old female. I had my tubes clamped during my c-section 5 years ago. I am remarried now and I would like my clamps removed so I could become pregnant. We were wondering if financing would be possible. We also would like to know what the procedure would cost.
Answer: Prior to performing a reversal I would recommend blood work to assess your ovarian age. If you have a new partner I would also recommend a semen analysis. If the tests are normal then we can proceed with a reversal. There is financing available. The cost can range from $6400 to $8100 depending on the length of time it takes to perform the reversal. If you have any questions please call our office.

© Copyright 2018 LocateADoc. All rights reserved.