William S. Goldstein, MD
Learn about the eye surgeon known as "The Doctor That Doctors Trust" Dr. William Goldstein.
- William S. Goldstein, MD - Gives FREE Consultations!
"My practice philosophy has always been simple; treat each patient as if they were a family member." ~ Dr. G
William Goldstein Laser Eye Care Center
I am a Tennis Pro, and could not function well playing tennis, especially with my contact lenses drying out in the wind and sun. I felt that surgery was my best option. After extensive research, I found Dr. Goldstein, and decided to trust him with my eyes. Dr G did my LASIK on both eyes, both done the same day. I could see really well, almost immediately! The next day, I drove to his office and read the entire chart without my glasses. My new vision helped me win the Womens Tennis Open in Ann Arbor in 2008! Thanks so much, Dr. G, you are the best!!-Yasmin Kashef, Tennis Pro
- Personalized care. Every patient sees Dr. Goldstein every time!
- Takes his time with patients. Patients do not feel rushed or hurried out of the office, and Dr. Goldstein is prompt, on time.
- Great results. LASIK surgery, Cataract surgery and ReLEx surgery all with the highest success rates.
- The most current technology. Dr. Goldstein always stays current, high tech in his office and at all surgery centers
- Friendly staff. The staff are kind and caring, reflecting the general principles of Dr. Goldstein's practice style
Some of our most asked about procedures: LASIK Eye Surgery, PRK (Photorefractive Keratectomy), LASEK
Areas Served: Detroit, Shelby Township, Utica, Warren, Rochester, Rochester Hills, Troy, Sterling Heights, Almont, Romeo