Brookside Plastic and Reconstructive SurgeryPlastic Surgery, Minimally Invasive Surgery (BOTOX®), Cosmetic Surgery, Facial Plastic Surgery
Vincent DiNick, MD
- American Board of Plastic Surgery
Describe the most rewarding experience that you have had working with a patient?
Seeing the improvement in a patients level of self esteem after their chosen procedure.
When (your age) did you first realize you wanted to become a surgeon? And did you experience anything in particular to motivate you to achieve this prestigious goal?
My grandfather and father are both physicians so from an early age I felt the connection with medicine. My grandfather used to take me on house calls when I was a very little boy. Seeing how people treated us as one of the family when we entered their homes was always special.
Can you tell us in your own words what you consider a perfect outcome of a surgical procedure?
What Sets Us Apart
We will help educate you about surgical procedures and treatments, discuss your individual needs, and help you reach your cosmetic goals! We make this happen in our state of the art 6,400 sq ft private surgical facility.
- American College of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Medical Association, 1992 to present
- Massachusetts Medical Society, 1992 to present
- Michigan Cleft Palate Association, 2001 to present
- American Dental Socity of Anesthesiology, 1992 to present
- American Dental Association, 1985 to present
- St. George’s Oral Cancer Society, 1987 to 1989
- Delta Signa Delta, Episilon Chapter, Dental Fraternity
Contact a Doctor
Use the form below to request more information from a doctor in your area.
Share This Page
Credit Cards Accepted
Great West Life
Most Insurance Plans Accepted. Please contact the office for complete details and questions.
Cost of Consultation
$100.00ifcometic fee applied toward surgery