Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty) GuidesCONTACT A DOCTOR
Quick Search By Location
Choose a letter below for a list of states and their corresponding cities to view a list of doctors in that area.
- BRITISH COLUMBIA
- NEW JERSEY
- NEW YORK
- NORTH CAROLINA
- PUERTO RICO
- RHODE ISLAND
- SOUTH CAROLINA
Share This Page
- Is it possible to do a tummy tuck after having a baby via C-section ?
- Can I have a huge amount of excess skin removed after 2 twin pregnancies?
- Is Smart-Lipo or Tube Lipo Better Than Liposuction?
- After a second baby, what are pros and cons of liposuction again in the same place?
- I had liposuction twice, but my skin feels and looks like an old lady's skin. Should I have a tummy tuck?
- After four children, is there a way to tighten the loose skin without scarring?
- Can I have a hysterectomy and abdominoplasty at the same time?
- Getting Rid of Stretch Marks After Pregnancy?
- What can I do to minimize the look of my scar as a result of a tummy tuck followed by a hysterectomy?
- What can be done to repair my wife's abdomen after four c-sections and will insurance cover it?
- Avg. Cost: $7360
- Candidate: Check with your doctor
- Length: 2-4 hours
- Treatment: Depends on patient needs
- Results: See Before and After Gallery
- Back to Work: See Recovery
Contact a Doctor
Use the form below to request more information from a doctor in your area.