Tubal Ligation Reversal GuidesCONTACT A DOCTOR
Quick Search By Location
Choose a letter below for a list of states and their corresponding cities to view a list of doctors in that area.
Share This Page
- Am I too old at 49 years old to conceive after having a tubal ligation reversal?
- Is there other options besides a tubal reversal to get pregnant?
- What are the best options to get pregnant after a tubal reversal?
- What would cause abdominal issues after a tubal ligation?
- After 5 years of having tubes tied, can I get pregnant again?
- Would I have too much scar tissue after weight loss surgery and a tummy tuck to get pregnant?
- Would a doctor have done a tubal reversal if there was an issue with my uterus?
- How would I know if my tubes were tied or cut?
- Which procedure is cheaper, the IVF or the tubal reversal?
- Can I get pregnant after a c-section and my tubes being clamped?
- Avg. Cost: $14000
- Candidate: Women with tied tubes
- Length: 1 hour
- Treatment: One
- Results: Permanent
- Back to Work: 5-10 days
Contact a Doctor
Use the form below to request more information from a doctor in your area.