Tubal Ligation Reversal GuidesCONTACT A DOCTOR
Quick Search By Location
Choose a letter below for a list of states and their corresponding cities to view a list of doctors in that area.
Share This Page
- What does having no distal portion of a tubal reversal mean?
- Is it even possible for me to get pregnant if i have a tubal reversal?
- Can I get my tubes fixed after being burned so I can have another baby?
- Is it possible to have a tubal ligation reversal with a bicornuate uterus?
- What's the chances of getting pregnant after having a tubal done with the "surgical glue" process?
- What is the cost to have my tubes unclamped?
- How much will a tubal reversal cost?
- Is tubal reversal still possible at 45 years old?
- If my tubes were burned, what are the chances of a tubal ligation reversal?
- What is the price of the tubal ligation procedure?
- Avg. Cost: $14000
- Candidate: Women with tied tubes
- Length: 1 hour
- Treatment: One
- Results: Permanent
- Back to Work: 5-10 days
Contact a Doctor
Use the form below to request more information from a doctor in your area.