Tubal Ligation Reversal GuidesCONTACT A DOCTOR
Quick Search By Location
Choose a letter below for a list of states and their corresponding cities to view a list of doctors in that area.
Share This Page
- Can I have a baby after having a sterilization procedure?
- Regretting having my tubes clamped. What is the cost to reconnect?
- How much would it cost for tubal reversal and how long is the recovery?
- What age is too late to have Tubal Ligation Reversal done and does your insurance pay half?
- How much will it cost for Tubal Ligation Reversal?
- What is the cost of a Tubal Ligation Reversal?
- Can I chart my minstrel cycles / ovulation to determine the best time to get pregnant if my period is irregular and I had tubal reconstruction? ?
- What do I need to do to have children again after having a tubal ligation?
- Where does the ovum go if your tubes (fallopian tubes) are tied? And how does this affect me having a reversal of the sterilization procedure done?
- What are my options in having a baby if I want to leave by tubes tied?
- Avg. Cost: $14000
- Candidate: Women with tied tubes
- Length: 1 hour
- Treatment: One
- Results: Permanent
- Back to Work: 5-10 days
Contact a Doctor
Use the form below to request more information from a doctor in your area.