Tubal Ligation Reversal GuidesCONTACT A DOCTOR
Quick Search By Location
Choose a letter below for a list of states and their corresponding cities to view a list of doctors in that area.
Share This Page
- How would I know if my tubes were tied or cut?
- Which procedure is cheaper, the IVF or the tubal reversal?
- Can I get pregnant after a c-section and my tubes being clamped?
- Is it better to have IVF or a tubal ligation reversal?
- Would a tubal reversal or IVF be the recommended way to pregnancy?
- At 42, could I be a candidate for a tubal ligation reversal?
- Would a cannulation procedure be an option in place of a tubal ligation reversal?
- Can my tubes be reversed if they have been burned?
- What are the side effects of a tubal ligation reversal?
- Could I get pregnant after a tubal ligation and lost ovary?
- Avg. Cost: $14000
- Candidate: Women with tied tubes
- Length: 1 hour
- Treatment: One
- Results: Permanent
- Back to Work: 5-10 days
Contact a Doctor
Use the form below to request more information from a doctor in your area.