Timothy D. Doerr, MD, FACS
Trust Your Face to A Facial Plastic Specialist
- Timothy D. Doerr, MD, FACS - Applies Consultation Fee Toward Surgery!
Specializing In Facial Plastic, Cosmetic and Reconstructive Surgery
Doerr Facial Plastic Surgery at the University of Rochester
The reasons for facial plastic surgery vary. Entrust yourself to a professional in the field of facial plastic surgery.
PHILOSOPHY OF CARE
My philosophy of care is based on the following fundamentals.
This is the absolute foundation for a good patient-surgeon relationship
Whether the patients desire elective cosmetic facial surgery or need reconstructive surgery, my training and experience should be a source of confidence and comfort to them.
As a facial plastic surgeon also trained in otolaryngology, I recognize and understand the functional—as well as the aesthetic—considerations of facial surgery. I pride myself in meeting a patient’s desired goals while ensuring that any altered structures will continue to work correctly.
I enjoy the opportunity to provide my patients a rewarding result from successful surgery, whether it’s restoring their functional ability or enhancing their self-esteem with a satisfying new appearance.
If you are thinking about facial plastic surgery, please consider the added benefit of selecting a fellowship trained facial plastic surgeon with a background in otolaryngology to perform the task. I look forward to earning your trust.
As a surgeon, I strive every day to satisfy the needs of my patients. I want them to benefit from my expertise in facial plastic surgery and my training and experience in otolaryngology, the surgical specialty dealing with structures of the head and neck.-Timothy Doerr, MD, FACS
- Comprehensive Facial Plastic Surgery from office-based minimally invasive procedures to complete facial rejuvenation
- Professional and personalized care to meet with your facial plastic surgery needs
- Truly outstanding staff who listen to your concerns and answer your questions
- Board Certified by the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery with over 15 years of experience
- Double Board Certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery. This background and experience assures Dr. Doerr is a Facial Plastic Surgeon who understands both form and function
Some of our most asked about procedures: Ear Surgery (Otoplasty), Face Lift Surgery (Rhytidectomy), Brow Lift (Forehead Lift), Nose Job (Rhinoplasty), Eyelid Surgery (Blepharoplasty)
Areas Served: Rochester, Buffalo, Syracuse, Niagra Falls, Canandaigua, Watertown, Utica, Corning, New York, NY