Thomas White, MD
Change Your Life!
Our program specializes in providing you with weight loss results in an atmosphere filled with compassion and understanding.
Midwest Surgical Associates
Our weight loss program is a full continuum of care from the beginning stages of your weight loss journey through post-operative care. We have a dedicated team of nurses, nurse practitioner, dietitian, pharmacist, physician assistants and administrative staff that will care for you during your successful weight loss journey.
Our program offers a life-long commitment to all patients which includes a full pre-operative evaluation
We are committed to you along your weight loss journey for life!
- Follow-up appointments with the surgeon life-long
- Surgeon's Physician Assistant is availalbe for any issues or concerns outside of regular scheduled follow-up appointments - 24/7 availability to all patients
- Lab work will be checked regularly
- Bariatric Dietitan available to all patients
- FREE monthly support group
- Constant communication with Primary Care Physician
We believe that successful weight loss is about achieving and maintaining a healther weight. That's why our commitment to help you improve your health goes well beyond weight loss surgery. We will ensure you receive the best possible care by our dedicated bariatric team.
Our program is a Center of Excellence with American Society of Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery (ASMBS), Cigna, United Health Care and also received Blue Distinction through Blue Cross Blue Shield.
Dr. White performed a Laparoscopic Roux-en-Y Gastric Bypass on me 6-months ago and my weight is down 102.8lbs!! Most importantly my quality of life has improved and I am now a role model for my family and friends.-M. Eisele, RN
- Most experienced laparoscopic bariatric surgeon in the region.
- Centers of Excellence designation by ASMBS as well as other private insurances.
- Compassionate and professional surgeon that is committed to his patients life-long.
- Full-time dietitian with access pre and post-surgical.
- Complimentary six-month diet & exercise program that is required by some insurances.
Some of our most asked about procedures: Gastric Bypass Surgery, Gastric Banding Surgery, Roux-en-Y Gastric Bypass Surgery, Revision Surgery, Sleeve Gastrectomy
Areas Served: Omaha, Council Bluffs, Sioux Falls, Des Moines, Kansas City, Sioux City, Grand Island, Lincoln, Topeka, Kearney