Thigh Liposculpture (Liposuction) GuidesCONTACT A DOCTOR
Thigh Liposculpture (Liposuction) Reviews
Share This Page
- Can I expect to look alright for my vacation a month after having liposuction of the abdomen and thighs?
- How effective and dangerous is liposuction and what are your recommendations?
- I'm 19 and had a baby at 17, what is involved with a tummy tuck for the stretch marks
- Can the affected area become fat again after liposuction? Who is a candidate?
- Is there any way to shape my calf area to improve their proportion to my thighs without calf implant surgery?
- Would I need to get liposuction or a tummy tuck if by lower abdomen is sagging after three c-sections?
- Is it possible to have breast augmentation and thigh liposuction done at the same time and what are the dangers?
- Is it possible to have breast augmentation and thigh liposuction done at the same time and what could be the dangers?
- Can a person have an injection of any type such as a pain shot if he/she has had liposuction in the hip area?
- Can I have an injection of any type, such as a pain shot, if he/she has had liposuction in the hip area?
- Avg. Cost: $2224
- Candidate: Normal weight with isolated fatty areas
- Length: 45 minutes - 4 hours
- Treatment: One
- Results: Permanent
- Back to Work: 1-2 weeks
Contact a Doctor
Use the form below to request more information from a doctor in your area.