Steven A. Goldman, MD
Our goal is to form lasting, mutually rewarding relationships with all of our patients.
- Steven A. Goldman, MD - Applies Consultation Fee Toward Surgery!
Beachwood Plastic Surgery & Medical Spa
Dr. Goldman has trained at some of the nation's finest institutions. He graduated with Honors from Dartmouth College, of the Ivy League. He obtained his medical degree from the University of Pittsburgh, a top 20 medical school. At Pitt, Dr. Goldman was inducted into Alpha Omega Alpha, the national medical honor society comprised of the top 10 – 15 percent of the student body at each American medical school. Dr. Goldman performed his Otolaryngology residency at the University of Pittsburgh and his Plastic Surgery Residency at University Hospitals of Cleveland and the Case School of Medicine; both are considered to be among the most prestigious residency programs in the country.
His clinical accomplishments have earned him Fellowship in the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (FAAFPRS) and Fellowship in the American College of Surgeons (FACS). He also a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, the American Academy of Otolaryngology/Head and Neck Surgery, and the American Rhinologic Society, among other groups.
Dr. Goldman received the prestigious TOP DOC award from Northern Ohio Live Magazine in April 2005, and was Interim Chief of Plastic Surgery at University Hospitals of Cleveland/Case School of Medicine until August 2005. He has recently made the transition to private practice but remains affiliated with University Hospitals.
Dr. Goldman is the most compassionate doctor I have met. I interviewed many plastic surgeons prior to my mastectomy and reconstruction. He was the most honest and caring doctor. The quality of his work is beautiful. You would never know that I had reconstruction. I can not say enough good things about Dr. Goldman. You can not go wrong with him as your doctor ." Procedure Performed: Breast Reconstruction Surgery-Mary, administrator
- Dr. Goldman provides individual attention to each patient througout the surgery process, from consult to the day of surgery and all post operative care. He is always available to personally answer questions that may arise.
- Our office strives to be friendly and professional at all times, making each patient feel comfortable during what can sometimes be a stressful process.
- During consultation you will see real before & after pictures on our patients, which gives real expectations of what to expect from your surgery results.
- With a credentialed operating room right in our office we are able to give you the personal attention you deserve on the day of surgery.
Some of our most asked about procedures: BOTOX® Injections Treatment, Restylane® Injection, Radiessetm Injections, Juvederm tm, Dysport®
Areas Served: Beachwood, Cleveland, Westlake, Mentor, Bainbridge, Pittsburgh PA, Chicago IL, Toledo, Youngstown, Akron - Canton