Stockton Plastic SurgeryCosmetic Surgery, Plastic Surgery, Facial Plastic Surgery, Vein Treatment
Shahriar Mabourakh, MD, FACS
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Board of Surgery
Describe the most rewarding experience that you have had working with a patient?
The most rewarding experience is seeing a person reclaim their self esteem.
What is your charity organization of choice and why?
My favorite charities are the ones that help children in every aspect their life.
Finish this sentence: If I weren't a doctor I would be___.
If I hadn't become a doctor I would have been an astrophysisist. The physics of the universe still intrigues me.
What is your favorite procedure to perform and why?
My favorite procedure is rhinoplasty. It an extremely challenging procedure and requires great artistic impression. Because it is the most prominent feature on the face it has to be perfect.
In a perfect world, when would you like to retire, where would you go and what would you do?
I already do what I love to do, might slow down but never retire.
What Sets Us Apart
Setting Dr. Mabourakh apart is his experience and credentials. He has achieved the highest levels in the two esteemed credentialing organizations in plastic surgery. Diplomate of American Board of Plastic Surgery and a Fellow American College of Surgeons
- Temple University School of Medecine
- Yale University / Hospital of St. Raphael - General Surgery
- University of California School of Medicine, Davis - Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeons (FACS)
- Sacramento El Dorado Medical Society
- San Joaquin Medical Society
- California Medical Association
Contact a Doctor
Use the form below to request more information from a doctor in your area.
Share This Page
Credit Cards Accepted
Great West Life
Principal Mutual Life
United Health Care
United Health Plan
Call the office for complete details