The Center For Aesthetic Plastic SurgeryCosmetic Surgery, Plastic Surgery, Facial Plastic Surgery, Minimally Invasive Surgery (BOTOX®)
You have clicked on LocateADoc.com's Main Before and After Pictures page, which will take you away from Sanjay Grover, MD's profile.
View Sanjay Grover, MD Before and After Pictures instead.
Otherwise, continue to our Main Before and After Pictures page.
Sanjay Grover, MD
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Board of Plastic Surgery
- American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- American College of Surgeons
What Sets Us Apart
The most important decision you make after choosing to enhance your image with one or more cosmetic procedures is the selection of a surgeon who can achieve the results you seek. My professional satisfaction derives from the gratitude of patients whose ap
Dr. Sanjay Grover is a Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon and is a Diplomate of the American Board of Plastic Surgery. He received his post-graduate training in General Surgery and Plastic Surgery at Stanford University. He was selected for this highly competitive and prestigious "combined" training program upon concluding medical school. Following his training at Stanford, Dr. Grover completed an additional elective fellowship in Aesthetic and Oculoplastic Surgery at the renowned Paces Plastic Surgery Center in Atlanta, Georgia.
Dr. Grover understands that the selection of a plastic surgeon is an extremely important decision for any prospective plastic surgery patient. As such, he endeavors to provide each of his patients with both personalized attention and surgical excellence. He is well-versed in the latest plastic surgery and laser techniques.
Dr. Grover grew up in Orange County and currently lives with his wife and three children in Newport Coast.
- Undergraduate Studies: University of California, Los Angeles
- Medical School: University of California, San Diego
- General Surgery Training: Stanford University
- Plastic Surgery Training: Stanford University
- Aesthetic Surgery Fellowship: PACES Plastic Surgery, Atlanta, GA
- Member, American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Member, American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- Member, California Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons
- Diplomate, American Board of Plastic Surgery
- Member, American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery
- President, Orange County Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Good Day LA, "Style File" with Jillian Barbieri, "Non-Ablative Laser Resurfacing" Auigust 31, 2002
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- Irvine Multi Specialty Surgery Care Surgery Center
- Newport Beach Surgery Center
- Laguna Hills Surgery Center
Contact a Doctor
Use the form below to request more information from a doctor in your area.
Share This Page
Credit Cards Accepted
Call the office for complete details
Cost of Consultation