Root Canals (Endodontic Therapy) GuidesCONTACT A DOCTOR
Root Canals (Endodontic Therapy) Reviews
Share This Page
- What options do I have to get better numbing / sedation for oral surgery? OUCH
- What should I do if the pain and infection is back after I had an apioectomy (retrograde root canal treatment)?
- Was my application of veneers abnormal because I had a lot of pain and still have sensitivity to hot & cold?
- What should I do if I have concern about drug allergies and I need extensive dental work done?
- Is it possible to get Osseous surgery, without doing bone grafts, to repair advanced periodontal disease with pockets?
- Do I need a crown, root canal or both if I have a cracked tooth but it does not show on the x-ray?
- What would be a good option to replace or cover my rotting teeth and the cost?
- Avg. Cost: $600
- Candidate: Infected tooth or severely damaged pulp
- Length: 1-2 hours
- Treatment: Series of appointments
- Results: Long-lasting
- Back to Work: No downtime
Contact a Doctor
Use the form below to request more information from a doctor in your area.