Robert Schnarrs, M.D., F.A.C.S.
The Hague Center for Cosmetic & Plastic Surgery, Inc.
Dr. Schnarrs private practice deals predominantly with cosmetic plastic surgery and reconstructive breast surgery. He is regionally recognized as a leader in breast reconstruction for correction of congenital anomalies and after mastectomy for carcinoma. Dr. Schnarrs practice also encompasses the treatment of upper extremity and had injuries and anomalies, as well correction of craniomaxilofacial injuries. He actively participates in the care of burn victims in association with the trauma service at Sentara Norfolk General Hospital.
Dr. Schnarrs personal time is predominantly consumed with activities related to his three children, (two daughters and a son), ages ranging in age from grade school through high school. His wife, previously a neonatal intensive care nurse, is now involved in real estate an also serves on a number of community projects including the Board of Directors of the Norfolk City Union of the Children's Hospital of the King's Daughters.
- Our Patients Are treated like family from Pre-op to Post-op
- Norfolk's only Private Accrediated facilty.
- Two Surgeons who are very talented up to date with current procedures
- We offer Care Credit We accept Visa MC as well as Discover if someone pays cash we offer a cash discount.
- Two Board Certified Plastic surgeons who care about your outcome. With 25 years of knowledge and skills.
Areas Served: Norfolk Virgina, Williamsburg Virginia, Richmond Virginia, Virginia Beach Virginia, North Carolina, Rochester ny, LA, Houston Texas , Hampton Virginia, Suffolk Virginia