Robert Glenn Pugach, MD
Specializing in Minimally Invasive Treatment of Urologic Conditions
We are committed to providing the finest medical services in a friendly, personalized and caring environment. We will do our best to meet and exceed your expectations for your healthcare.
Pacific Coast Urology Medical Center
Pacific Coast Urology Medical Center specializes in minimally invasive treatment of urologic conditions. Dr. Robert Pugach is a leader in new, innovative treatments for your optimal urologic health. We strive to provide you with effective treatments that eliminate the need for major surgery or long term use of expensive medications while minimizing down time. Many of the treatments offered you are provided in the comfort of our offices.
Dr. Robert Pugach is one of the most experience urologist in California and has been named as one of America's Top Doctors for seven years in a row. You will feel very comfortable knowing your health is in the hands of one of the best.
Vasectomy Procedure - No Needle or Scalpel
One of the most popular proceedures Dr Pugach performs is the No Needle No Scalpel Vasectomy procedure. Ask about our 100% guarantee for this remarkable 15 minute office procedure. No health insurance coverage for a vasectomy? Ask about our cash price.
One condition no one is talking about is Bladder Control!
At our Bladder Control Center for Women, we offer easy, minimally invasive solutions that can put you back in control of your life again! Ask us about Interstim, Renessa, PTNS, and other advanced treatments. Eliminate your need for medication and messy pads.
Men, find out more about causes and solutions for your overactive bladder...BPH. Don't lose a good night's sleep any longer! Enjoy the activities you love, again.
Learn about treatment options for prostate cancer.
Schedule a consultation with Dr. Robert Pugach to discuss your treatment options. Dr. Pugach performs more cryoablation procedures for prostate cancer in Southern California than any other urological practice. Also, Dr. Pugach is one of FOUR urologists certified to perform and train other urologists in High Intensity Focused Ultrasound (HIFU) in the United States. ( Read what our HIFU patients have to say about this remarkable procedure.)
You can count on our warm, caring and friendly staff to always greet you with a smile. Contact us today to schedule a consultation. Don't let your embarrassment stop you from calling. Get help today.
Dr. Pugach is a physician of extraordinary talent and compassion. Having been through a very difficult time getting through prostate cancer, I could not think of any other physician that I could trust more with my life. He has been my physician since 2007. I see him regularly and receive the best from him and his exceptionally efficient staff.-Dr. John Caccavale, Psychologist
- Dr. Pugach's medical expertise, experience,and commitment to excellence in patient care.
- Personalized care and attention to each patient. Dr. Dr. Pugach, Evans Tran, PA and his staff are easy to talk to.
- Specialized Centers of Excellence for No Needle No Scalpel Vasectomy, prostate cancer, women's bladder control center, Male Health & Hormone Center and circumcision.
- In office, minimally invasive therapies resulting in faster healing and recovery. Including cryoablation, HIFU and bladder control.
- Why is Pacific Coast Urology Medical Center so unique? The answer is simple, to start with, we love what we do. Offering services that are effective and cause minimal pain, discomfort and downtime ? the definition of ?minimally invasive? ? allows us to treat our patients in ways that are unique and separates us from other urology practices. Also we spend considerably more time with our patients than other urology practices. Almost twice as much, in fact. The average urologist has 3.3 staff members in the United States. At Pacific Coast Urology Medical Center we have 7 full time staff members to assist patients. This lets us devote more time to our patients."
Some of our most asked about procedures: Vasectomy Reversal, No-Needle, No-Scalpel Vasectomy, Prostate Cancer, Low T, Women's Bladder Control
Areas Served: Los Angeles, Los Alamitos, Beverly HIlls, Huntington Beach, Orange County, Southern California, Long Beach, Lakewood, Signal Hill, Torrance