Richard W. Dabb, MD
Board Certified Plastic Surgeon
The Center for Aesthetic & Reconstrucive Surgery of York, PA, brings to the region the most up-to-date concepts of technology in both aesthetic and reconstructive surgery, along with a friendly and caring atmosphere.
Dr. Dabb and staff place the patient first both medically and emotionally. This is founded in a background of experience of over 29 years of practice, with a reputation of being a regional leader in the field.
Center for Aesthetic & Reconstructive Surgery of York, PC
Dr. Richard Dabb is to committed bring the best and most up-to-date methods to his patients in all aspects of cosmetic and reconstructive surgery.
Dr. Dabb's artistic and perceptual talent has enabled him to develop a unique consultation approach with the aide of computer imaging. He will help you to better visualize the problem and help you make the appropriate decisions as to the multiple alternatives that are available.
- The consultation at the Center is state-of-the-art and complete.
- At least a full hour is scheduled for your consult
- You will be taken to a private consultation room
- You will be examined by the surgeon
- Digital photographs will be taken
- A complete evaluation as possible
- Communicate with you as to the appropriateness of your desires.
- The goal is to give you the most complete consultation possible.
During your consultation the fees and cost of surgery will be reviewed.
It is appropriate to have an idea of what you would budget for a procedure prior to the consult, so that the consult may focus on what you can realistically afford. A package fee, along with finance options, will be presented which covers all charges including the surgical facility, anesthesia, and postoperative care.
State-of-the-art aesthetic surgery
The goal is to provide the most functional and natural result possible.
Dr. Dabb has over 30 years of experience in plastic surgery. His vast experience has led to a professional dedication to answer the needs of a patient seeking aesthetic and functional improvement, offering them the most advanced surgical techniques available for facial and body improvement.
Dr. Dabb's utilization of endoscopic surgery, laser resurfacing, of the skin, and ultrasonic assisted liposuction has enabled him to provide smaller incisions with less recuperative time than conventional procedures.
He was the first plastic surgeon in Pennsylvania to use endoscopic techniques in face lifting procedures, augmentation mammoplasty, and abdominoplasty.
He had the first skin care center connected to a plastic surgery practice in the United States and was the first to utilize laser resurfacing in Pennsylvania.
Dr. Dabb performed a minilift on me. I like the way it looks. I look softer, somewhat younger and better without a major change. A certain element of self-esteem came with the procedure. He and his staff was very supportive. I would recommend anyone to him. I have absolutely no regrets.-Carol, Mini Face Lift Patient
- Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery (ABPS) and The American Board of Surgery (ABS).
- Over 30 years of experience in plastic surgery.
- Up-to-date methods in all aspects of cosmetic and reconstructive surgery.
- Sstate-of the-art practice of plastic surgery .
- The only surgeon in Central Pennsylvania providing surgery for migraine headaches and lymphedema.
Some of our most asked about procedures: Breast Augmentation (Breast Implants), Face Lift Surgery (Rhytidectomy), Liposuction Surgery (Lipoplasty), Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty), Surgical Treatment Migraine Headaches, Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
Areas Served: York, Harrisburg, Lancaster, Camp Hill, Mechanicsburg, Shrewsbury, Manchester, Dover, Gettysburg, Hanover