Richard Ranallo, DC
Chiropractic Wellness Center Inc
1. Water/nutrition-the body is approximately 73% water.People who are dehydrated and have musculoskeltal problems are at about 55% water. The spinal disc nucleous is 88% water. Degenerative discs are dehyrated and have abnormal function. The doctor must begin with hydration to achieve disc rejuvenation and reduction of musculoskeltal symptoms. Patients must drink half an once of water per pound of body weigth per day. Srt includes the consumption of 1-2 ounces of mineral salt water and 16 ounces of fresh water infused with nutrients formulated to reduce inflamation and allow disc rejuvenation.
2. Muscles-muscle spasm prevents motion of the spine, which will not allow spinal structural correction.Srt reduces red tissue adhesions and spasms, and begins the remodeling of scar tissue in old spinal injuries, reducing soft-tissue restance to achieve structural change.
3. Discs-alternating loading and unloading cycles are utilized to soften the hard gelatinous discs. Once srt is applieded to soften and temporarily remove the elastic energy from the disc, spinal change can occur. The loading and unloading cycles also cause disc rehydration for spinal rejuvenation.
4. Motion-spinal axial distraction(decompression) is applied only after the soft tissues have been prepared. Decompression is utilized to created motion throughtout the entire spine, all the way down to l5/s1. Spinal structural correction can only be accomplished with full spinal movement.
5. Muscle balance-body weights are used to retain proprioceptive reflexes of the brain to allow structural and postural correction of the spine. Patients use weights while performing balance and proprioceptive exercises. This achieves structural correction of the spine while strethening the muscles of the spine to hold the new structure. This accerlerates structural correction of the spine.
6. Isometric exercises-mucsle supports curves. Muscles support the lordotic curve. Once the correction has been made with the previous five steps, the patient can begin performing isometric exercise to strengthen the muscles that will allow curve correction. As the muscles gain strength, they will be better able to hold the new corrected curves.
Srt is totally safe and confortable for all patients.There are no known side effects of srt.