Richard Ranallo, DC
Chiropractic Wellness Center Inc
Welcome to Chiropractic Wellness Center!
Thank you for taking the time to see what our practice has to offer to help provide you with your needs are.
We provide traditional & non-traditional Chiropractic treatment. There are many patients that only require simple Chiropractic adjustments (manipulation) and muscle spasm relief.
Spinal Rejuvenation Therapy and Disc Rehydration™
Spinal Rejuvenation Therapy(SRT)™ is the 21st century solution to chronic back and neck pain utilizing the most newest medical technology available. This new technology allows us to reverse the damaging effects that gravity has on our bodies without leaving Earth. SRT is a painless procedure with unparelleled benefits. This newest technology enables us to provide our patients with the highest quality alternative solution. Numerous conditions are relieved including but not limited to, chronic back pain,spinal disc problems,sciatica,neck pain,scoliosis, spinal stenosis,pinched nerves and even headaches.
Spinal Decompression Therapy
Our practice has been offering Decompression therapy since 2002 to help chronic Neck and Back pain sufferers. Usully those with chronic pain seek this theray that has been extremely helpful in bringing about complete pain relief and restore normal spinal function. Our office does this in a very affordable way by only billing approved Chiropractic codes and charging a reasonable office visit charge for all services provided. This therapy is provided in conjuction with our Spinal Rejuvenation therapy to assist in Disc rehydration and and rehab associated with restoring normal spinal function.
Whole Body Vibration
Another unique feature of this SRT table is that, unlike today's decompression tables, it uses Whole Body Vibration(WBV) to relax muscle spasms in the spine and body. Extensive research has been conducted over the last decade providing efficacy of WBV for 1) quick and effective reduction of muscle spasm 2) healing of injured tissues 3) increasing the strength of postural muscles supporting the spine by up to 25%. Using WBV has theraputic benefits that will accelerate the rehabilitation of injured disc tissue as well as enhance spinal correction. No decompression table available today uses WBV and it is patent pending.
Spinal Rejuvenation Therapy(SRT) is a system designed to restore intradiscal height and lordotic curve. Patients who undergo SRT have experienced restoration of normal range of motion and lordotic curve, disc rehydration and increased core strengthening.
1. Water/Nutrition-The body is approximately 73% water.People who are dehydrated and have musculoskeltal problems are at about 55% water. The spinal disc nucleous is 88% water. Degenerative discs are dehyrated and have abnormal function. The doctor must begin with hydration to achieve disc rejuvenation and reduction of musculoskeltal symptoms. Patients must drink half an once of water per pound of body weigth per day. SRT includes the consumption of 1-2 ounces of mineral salt water and 16 ounces of fresh water infused with nutrients formulated to reduce inflamation and allow disc rejuvenation.
2. Muscles-Muscle spasm prevents motion of the spine, which will not allow spinal structural correction.SRT reduces red tissue adhesions and spasms, and begins the remodeling of scar tissue in old spinal injuries, reducing soft-tissue restance to achieve structural change.
3. Discs-Alternating loading and unloading cycles are utilized to soften the hard gelatinous discs. Once SRT is applieded to soften and temporarily remove the elastic energy from the disc, spinal change can occur. The loading and unloading cycles also cause disc rehydration for spinal rejuvenation.
4. Motion-Spinal axial distraction(decompression) is applied only after the soft tissues have been prepared. Decompression is utilized to created motion throughtout the entire spine, all the way down to L5/S1. Spinal structural correction can only be accomplished with full spinal movement.
5. Muscle Balance-body weights are used to retain proprioceptive reflexes of the brain to allow structural and postural correction of the spine. Patients use weights while performing balance and proprioceptive exercises. This achieves structural correction of the spine while strethening the muscles of the spine to hold the new structure. This accerlerates structural correction of the spine.
6. Isometric Exercises-Mucsle supports curves. Muscles support the lordotic curve. Once the correction has been made with the previous five steps, the patient can begin performing isometric exercise to strengthen the muscles that will allow curve correction. As the muscles gain strength, they will be better able to hold the new corrected curves.
SRT is totally safe and confortable for all patients.There are no known side effects of SRT.