Progressive Eye CareLASIK - Laser Eye Surgery
You have clicked on LocateADoc.com's Main Before and After Pictures page, which will take you away from Richard M. Launer, M.D.'s profile.
View Richard M. Launer, M.D. Before and After Pictures instead.
Otherwise, continue to our Main Before and After Pictures page.
Richard M. Launer, M.D.
- BA - Washington University (St. Louis/MO) graduated summa cum laude
- MD - University of Minnesota School of Medicine
- Ophthalmology residency - Veterans Administration - St. Paul Ramsey and University of Minnesota Hospitals
- Board Certified by the American Board of Ophthalmology
- Assistant Clinical Professor of Ophthalmology at the University of Minnesota
- Visx excimer laser certified
- Moria microkeratome certified
- LASIK - Laser Vision Correction Fellowship and member of the International Society of Refractive Surgery
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- American Society of Cataract & Refractive Surgeons - awarded the "Best Symposium Paper" Award (April 99)
- Joined Progressive EYE-CARE Associates P.A. in 1985
- Midway Hospital
- HealthEast Hospital
- Phillips Eye Institute
- United Hospital
- Children's Hospital of St. Paul
- Osceola Medical Center
- Certified by the American Board of Eye Surgery as a LASIK - Laser Vision Correction Specialist
Contact the Doctor
Use the form below to request more information from Richard M. Launer, M.D..
Share This Page
Call the office for complete details