Plastic Surgery Of Central FloridaCosmetic Surgery, Plastic Surgery, Anti-Aging, Facial Plastic Surgery, Minimally Invasive Surgery (BOTOX®)
Richard Arabitg, M.D.
Describe the most rewarding experience that you have had working with a patient?
The most rewarding experience is knowing that I can help my patients feel better about themselves. All of my patients are very special to me and if I can take a small part in making them happy then I am happy.
What does living in the Orlando community mean to you?
Living in Orlando means alot to me because I was born and raised here. This is my home town. To be able to build my practice in my home town and help all those around me is a blessing. I could not have picked a better place to start my practice.
What is your favorite quote or saying?
"ALWAYS BE TRUE TO YOURSELF" "PLASTIC SURGERY SHOULD BE DONE FOR YOU AND NOT FOR ANYONE ELSE."
What makes your specialties the right fields of medicine for you?
I am double boarded surgeon in plastic surgery and general surgery. This is very important for my patients to know. As a general surgeon I have all the training and education in all cases of the body from head to toe. As a plastic surgeon I have the gift of a great eye and great hands to give my patients the result they are seeking.
- Graduated cum laude from the University of Miami School of Medicine
- General Surgery residency was completed at the University of Florida Health Science Center in Jacksonville Florida
- Plastic and Reconstructive surgery fellowship at the Medical University of South Carolina.
- American Board of Plastic Surgery
- American Board of General Surgery
- AMA (American Medical Association)
- ACS (American College of Surgeons)
- Dr. Arabitg has staff privileges at all Orlando Regional Healthcare Facilities, Health Central, and many other surgical centers.
Contact the Doctor
Please contact our office at 877-435-1452 or complete the form below to request more information from Richard Arabitg, M.D.
Share This Page
Before and After Pictures
Performed by Richard Arabitg, M.D.
Credit Cards Accepted
Cost of Consultation
$75.00 fee applied toward surgery