Resources GuideEmpower yourself with the latest news, research, and procedure and treatment guides.
If you or someone you know is considering a procedure or treatment including anti-aging, IVF, dentistry, LASIK, cosmetic & bariatric surgeries, weight loss, and mental health among many others, count on our resources guide to provide all the information you need. We know a procedure or treatment of any kin can be a scary thing. The best way to keep those nerves at bay is to thoroughly educate and empower yourself on treatment options, procedural details, and recovery information.
Since LocateADoc.com was introduced in 1998, we’ve worked hard to collect a wealth of information on a wide variety of topics, so we’re sure we’ve got your procedure or treatment covered. We get all of our information from top doctors and medical professionals who have a great deal of experience in their field, so you can always be confident trusting our resources guide. Show More
To the left, you’ll see a search bar. Here, you can search for information on your specific procedure or treatment, including exactly how the procedure is performed or how much it can cost. Our information will hopefully provide you with an easy-to-understand introduction to the procedure.
If you’re looking for more in-depth or specific information than you find here in the resources guide, visit our Ask A Doctor page to submit questions or read answers to other users’ inquiries. If you’re ready to find a doctor and set up a consultation, visit our Find a Doctor page to start your search.
- Can you get symmetry with a breast lift?
- What are the treatment option for a 12 year old that has growth plates that have not fused?
- What do I need to know to get the botox to make my forehead wrinkle disappear?
- How much does it cost to repair an earlobe?
- What can I do about anhedonia and depression?
- Is there any way to help shed the pounds off faster?
- What is the cheapest but safest plan to have artificial insemination?
- Is bioidentical hormone therapy as effective in strength as synthetic hormone injections?
- What should I do about an potential obstructed bowel after gastric bypass surgery?
- What can I do for harsh scars left from severe acne from my teenage years?
Infographic: Making The Right Cosmetic Enhancement Choiceview details
Infographic: Got Boobs? The Growth of the American Breastview details
Infographic: Baby Boomers Turn 50 Facts and Tipsview details
Infographic: Season's grEATINGS! Holiday Weight Gain and Your Weight Loss Solutionsview details
Infographic: Sedentary Lifestyle Stats and Infoview details