If you are interested laser skin resurfacing, before and after pictures found on LocateADoc.com are a perfect way to envision the results before you undergo the procedure. Not only can you filter the photos by age and skin tone, but you can also search by body type to imagine how your end results could look. Furthermore, we provide this quick surgical breakdown to help you become better informed.
Laser skin resurfacing is a laser-propelled medical procedure designed to rejuvenate your skin's youthful appearance by reducing wrinkles and other lines around your eyes, mouth, and cheeks. This procedure involves two high-energy lasers. The first removes thin layers of skin. The second stimulates new, healthy collagen growth and tightens underlying skin.
While all surgeries involve risk, complications from this procedure are typically rare. The most common include itching, swelling, and redness. Infections are also possible. You should discuss all your possible risks with your surgeon.
How should I prepare for laser skin resurfacing?
- Review your medical history to ensure the procedure is right for you.
- Discuss your expectations with your doctor.
- Avoid unprotected exposure to the sun
LocateADoc.com offers this short synopsis to help you determine whether or not to undergo laser skin resurfacing. Before and after pictures can help influence your decision, but our patient reviews, doctor profiles and in-depth articles provide more information to keep you informed. Browse LocateADoc.com for more information.
52 year old, Female
Saint Clair Shores, MI
Contact a Doctor
Use the form below to request more information from a doctor in your area.
- Avg. Cost: $2250
- Candidate: Fair, non-oily skin; sun-damaged facial skin, wrinkles around mouth and eyes, acne scars
- Length: Variable, up to 1 1/2 hours
- Treatment: One or multiple depending on laser and skin condition
- Results: Long-lasting
- Back to Work: Variable, up to 14 days