If you are exploring injectable fillers, before and after pictures found on LocateADoc.com can help you visualize results. In addition to this gallery, we have also written a short introduction to how these non-invasive facial rejuvenation options can help you achieve your aesthetic goals.
Fillers are cosmetic substitutes for lost collagen. Popular brands such as Juvederm and Restylane use hyaluronic acid. They can also be made from poly-l-lactic acid or calcium hydroxylapatite. Fillers can also be generated from platelet rich fibrin, a substance made from your own blood cells. Regardless of what option you choose, treatments can effectively smooth out facial wrinkles, fill in shallow areas, and reduce the signs of aging. Get in touch with injectable fillers doctors in your area today!
A dermal filler is considered a minimally invasive treatment. It can often be a good alternative to facelift surgery. The most common side effects include localized pain or bruising. Allergic reactions can occur but these are rare.
What should I expect with injectable fillers?
- You may be asked to quit smoking, as it is highly discouraged because it affects healing
- You will need to consult with your doctor about your allergy risk factors
- You will not be able to touch your face for several hours after treatment
Now that you know a little more about different types of injectable fillers, before and after pictures may be able to help you choose the right one for you. For further information, schedule a consultation with a surgeon on LocateADoc.com.
Contact a Doctor
Use the form below to request more information from a doctor in your area.
- Avg. Cost: $400
- Candidate: Men and women who are experiencing mild to moderate signs of aging on their face.
- Length: 15 minutes
- Treatment: Depends on patient needs
- Results: 6 months - 2yrs
- Back to Work: immediately