If you’re looking to improve your smile, take a look at our dental veneers before and after photos. At LocateADoc.com, we want potential patients to feel confident in their decisions to move forward with a cosmetic dentistry procedure. Alongside our gallery, here’s a little more information about veneers.
Dental veneers are coverings that are designed to create a more appealing smile by covering discolored or otherwise damaged teeth. Customized coverings will be cemented to the surface of each tooth. They are made from composite material or dental-grade porcelain. A single veneer can also protect a chipped or cracked tooth.
There are some risks to consider before investing in this cosmetic procedure. It requires a dentist to prepare the tooth and remove some of the surface of the tooth that could potentially harm the structural integrity of the tooth. Talk to your dentist about your risk factors.
How should I prepare for dental veneers?
- Ask your cosmetic dentist about temporary veneers to get an idea of what yours will look like
- Talk to your dentist about which material, porcelain or resin, would be better for your smile
- For damaged teeth, consider other cosmetic options, as something else could be more appropriate
To see examples of procedures, browse through our dental veneers before and after photos. If you feel confident about moving forward, the next step is to find a cosmetic dentist in your area. Browse profiles on LocateADoc.com to find a local cosmetic dentist.
Contact a Doctor
Use the form below to request more information from a doctor in your area.
- Avg. Cost: $1150
- Candidate: Crooked, uneven, chipped or broken, discolored, missing teeth
- Length: 1 hour
- Treatment: At least three visits
- Results: Long-lasting
- Back to Work: No downtime