With brow lift (forehead lift) before and after pictures, you can see how real patients have received dramatic results with this procedure. If you are unsure of how these procedures are designed, LocateADoc.com can help you learn more.
A brow lift (forehead lift) targets a larger area than a traditional brow lift. By making larger incisions along the hairline, the surgeon can remove and reposition skin more effectively. Your surgical plan may also include muscle reconstruction. Injectables can also be used to enhance the overall results.
This procedure is done under local or general anesthesia. Common risks include pain and bruising. Some patients also experience excessive bleeding, unfavorable scarring, and postoperative infection. By working with a qualified plastic surgeon, you can minimize these risks.
What should I expect when preparing for brow lift/forehead lift surgery?
- Talk to your general practitioner about your health and candidacy for elective surgery
- Prescription and over the counter medications will need to be adjusted prior to surgery
- Prepare a postoperative recovery plan to ensure the results of the surgery
Now that you have explored this procedure, view brow lift (forehead lift) before and after pictures on LocateADoc.com. We also host surgeon profiles to help you find a suitable practice in your local area.
Contact a Doctor
Use the form below to request more information from a doctor in your area.
- Avg. Cost: $2797
- Candidate: Sagging, low eyebrows, forehead creases, frown lines
- Length: 1-2 hours
- Treatment: One
- Results: Long-lasting
- Back to Work: Within 10 days