Philip I. McNamee, M.D.
Where life begins.
Pacific In Vitro Fertilization Institute
At the Pacific In Vitro Fertilization Institute you will start with an initial consultation visit at our Honolulu clinic located in the Kapi‘olani Medical Center Office Building. During your medical records are reviewed, the female partner is given a physical examination, and the male partner will have a semen analysis. Using this information, we will assess your situation and recommend the best treatment plan for you.
Our Practice Director, Dr. Philip McNamee has over 37 years of infertility experience including microsurgery, laparoscopy, hysteroscopy, laser surgery, ultrasound and pelviscopy. Dr. McNamee is widely published and he is a respected lecturer at national and international conferences on reproductive medicine.
The staff at Pacific In Vitro Fertilization Institute will take the time to ensure that all of your questions and concerns are addressed. Our clinic is open 7 days a week to make sure that we are accessible and responsive to our patients’ needs. And we are committed to providing excellent medical care with a warm, compassionate approach.
- We have an on-site Ph.D. embryologist who is also an Associate Professor at the University of Hawaii John A. Burns School of Medicine. Dr. Thomas Kosasa is a Professor at the University of Hawaii John A. Burns School of Medicine and past chief of reproductive endocrinology. Dr. Bruce Kessel is a professor and current chief of reproductive endocrinology at the University of Hawaii John A. Burns School of Medicine.
- Our professiona and courteous staff will take the time to ensure that all of your questions and concerns are addressed.
- Our Clinic is open 7 days a week to make sure that we are accessible and responsive to your needs.
- We are committed to providing excellent medical care with a warm, compassionate approach.
- FREE IVF seminars are held monthly. Call our office at 808.946.2226 to sign up, or visit our website at www.pacificinvitro.com
Some of our most asked about procedures: In Vitro Fertilization (IVF), Egg Freezing, Egg Donation, ICSI (Microfertilization), Donor Egg IVF
Areas Served: Honolulu, Pearl City, Aiea, Pearl Harbor, Waimanalo, Kailua, Hawaii Kai, Ewa Beach, Makakilo, Mililani