Ganchi Plastic SurgeryCosmetic Surgery, Plastic Surgery, Anti-Aging, Minimally Invasive Surgery (BOTOX®), Facial Plastic Surgery
Parham Ganchi, PhD, MD, FACS
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Board of Plastic Surgery
- American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- American Board of Surgery
- American College of Surgeons
What Sets Us Apart
Welcome to Ganchi Plastic Surgery where art and surgical skill come together to give shape to your dreams. Dr. Ganchi, a Harvard-trained, board certified plastic surgeon, and his great staff look forward to meeting you!
You're in expert hands at Ganchi Plastic Surgery.
Parham A. Ganchi, PhD, MD grew up in New Jersey where he attended Millburn High School. He graduated from Princeton University magna cum laude and Phi Beta Kappa. He received a scholarship to Duke University Medical School where he not only earned his MD degree, but also a PhD in molecular biology.
After 7 years at Duke, Dr. Ganchi traveled to Harvard University. He completed a full five-year general surgery residency at Harvard's renowned Brigham and Women's Hospital where he served as chief resident and received the chief resident teaching award. He continued at Harvard, spending 3 additional years as a member of the inaugural class of the prestigious Harvard Plastic Surgery program, where he served as chief resident for two consecutive years.
Over a period of 19 years, Dr. Ganchi has attended some of the nation's top institutions. He is double board-certified by the American Board of Surgery and Plastic Surgery and an active member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons. He has numerous publications in leading scientific and plastic surgery journals.
Dr. Ganchi has presented his work at national and regional conferences and received awards and patents for his work. He has authored chapters in plastic surgery textbooks and invented novel cosmetic procedures. He has been selected as one of New Jersey's Top Plastic Surgeons and one of the New York Metro Region's Top Plastic Surgeons by Castle Connolly Medical Ltd one of the nation's leading medical research firms and as one of America's Top Plastic Surgeons by the Consumers' Research Council of America.
Dr. Ganchi has trained plastic surgery residents at the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey. His expertise is sought by physicians and surgeons in the region for the management of complex plastic surgery patients. He is well versed in the latest techniques including laser surgery, endoscopic procedures with minimal scars, and reconstruction of deformities. Dr. Ganchi specializes in and performs only cosmetic surgery of the face, breasts and body, including facial and neck rejuvenation, nasal surgery, body contouring, and breast surgery.
- Harvard Medical School - Plastic Surgery
- Harvard Medical School - General Surgery
- Duke Medical School - MD
- Duke University - PhD in Molecular Biology
- Princeton University - BA in Molecular Biology
- Board Certified - Plastic Surgery
- Board Certified - General Surgery
- Member American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Member American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- Member New Jersey Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Member New York Regional Society of Plastic Surgery
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons
- Selected, America's Top Plastic Surgeons
- Selected, New Jersey's Top Plastic Surgeons
- Selected, New York Metro Area's Top Plastic Surgeons
- Graduate of Harvard Plastic Surgery Program
- Graduate of Harvard General Surgery Program
- Graduate of Duke Medical School
- Graduate of Princeton University
Contact the Doctor
Use the form below to request more information from Parham Ganchi, PhD, MD, FACS.
Share This Page
Before and After Pictures
Performed by Parham Ganchi, PhD, MD, FACS
Credit Cards Accepted
Call the office for complete details
Cost of Consultation