Share This Page
- Can you do low level laser therapy on an injured knee?
- I'm a 15 year old cross-country runner with persistent hip pain, any advice?
- What are the limitations I might expect because my spine has shifted as a result of the spinal surgery at T3?
- Should I be alarmed that all my joints make a popping noise even though I had knee and TMJ surgery?
- What should I do if I continue to have pain and mobility issues from a knee injury and the orthopedic doctors is recommending no further treatment?
- What can I do about severe, debilitating pain in my back that is creating multiple severe symptoms?
- Would surgery be required if my neurologist suspects I have a brain lesion?
- What should I do if I am experiencing severe pain and I am told there is something wrong with my spine?
- Can I have a second surgery done using mesh to repair an abdominal hernia protrusion?
- Should I be concerned that I still have bruising and pain from an ankle injury that is 3 months old?
Contact a Doctor
Use the form below to request more information from a doctor in your area.